Learn Vastu tips from this new video of Sherri Silverman speaking about Vastu for LaGrace Center on April 11, 2021.
I was invited by Redfin to contribute to a Feng Shui article on home offices. Here's what I wrote, followed by the snippet they used. Vastu is the Yoga of Design from ancient India and is part of the origin of Feng Shui. Six tips from Vastu expert Sherri Silverman, PhD to create a healthy, unobstructed flow of ch'i, or "universal life energy,” in your home workplace: 1. Use the current situation of COVID as incentive to decide what’s really important in your life and home. We’re all getting rearranged inside and out. Seize this opportunity to organize and declutter. 2. If your home has no space for anything and chaos everywhere, spend twenty minutes a day throwing out or selling or giving away what...
Happiness and joy are an important form of abundance! These vibrations in our hearts, mind, and cells help us magnetize what we want. It’s part of my Padmini Vidya Mini Course, which includes the following quotation from Maharishi Mahesh Yogi: “Happiness radiates like a fragrance from a flower and draws all good things toward you.” Bringing more joy and happiness into your life is essential. It juices you up so everything can just flow. Happiness is the key to life. When setting your goals, be sure to add having joy and being happy! Through regular meditation, we can get established in that bliss consciousness so that no matter what happens, it doesn't throw us. "No matter what you are doing, keep...
Create the best version of your own world, your true nest, with Vastu conscious home design. "What I am doing, slowly, is making my own environment, room by room, as artists do." I recently found this quotation and illustration from artist David Hockney in a recent issue of Architectural Digest magazine, right after moving into my new cottage. It reminded me that this is exactly what I do for myself and my clients--- and that my expertise and skill as both an artist and a Vastu conscious home design consultant are applied in each home project that I undertake for my clients. Interior designer Albert Hadley has said that "Rooms should not be put together for show, but to nourish...
All the beauty in this world--- and there's lots of it if you just look for it--- is there to bring you joy. What you focus on grows stronger in your life. Be mindful: Shift your attention to all the wonderful sounds, scents, gardens, art, beautiful things in your home, etc. Keep bringing your attention back to all the blessings you’re grateful for, to all the good things in your life. Then forge ahead with feeling level of your own emotional support— and the support of nature itself. Gratitude brings grace-- and more joy, miracles, happiness, and success in life. I give thanks to the wonderful American poet Emily Dickinson and her observations almost two hundred years ago for this...
Scroll down & see 30+ posts:
- Vastu Interview for LaGrace Center: April 11, 2021
- Home Offices During COVID & After: Feng Shui & Vastu
- Happiness Is the Key to Life
- Making Your Own Environment: Conscious Home Design
- How to Experience Joy and Ecstasy
- Tips for Conscious Living: Soul Nourishment from My Instagram Account
- Vastu & Decluttering: Yoga Journal Vastu Consultation Article
- Ayurveda Recommendations for a More Blissful, Healthy Life
- How to Let Go of a Home When It's Time to Move On
- Obstacles and Delay in Marriage: Remedies
- Sankalpa & Joy: Manifest & Magnetize
- Dharma, Living as Your True Self on Your True Path
- The Value of Being Yourself
- Create Beauty Around You: Design, Vastu, Art, & Sacred Space Services
- Longevity and Happiness from Plants and Vastu
- A New Year Begins! Take Action That Makes You Happy and Centered
- Protect & Harmonize: Vastu Tips. Conscious Activism.
- A Little Healing Treat and Nature Immersion
- New Website, New Blog
- Misconceptions about Vastu
- Padmini Vidya Courses
- Altars, Shrines, Sacred Spaces
- NYC Vastu Consultations
- Vastu Courses: Study the Yoga of Design
- Fabulous Symbol Book Recommendations
- Vastu Tips for Learning and Focus
- Get Out of Your Own Way with Vastu
- Improving Air Quality and Happiness with Nature
- Le Corbusier and Vastu
- The Real Feng Shui
- Maha Purusha Yantra: Creating a Spiritual Center
- Sacred Sanskrit Healing Sound Recommendations
- Beauty and Natural Materials: Vastu Design
- Vastu, the Yoga of Design
- Financial Prosperity Tips from Vastu Expert Sherri Silverman
- Vedic Sacred Geometry: Recommendations to Learn about Yantras