Ayurveda is a unique holistic health care system that enhances your health and wakes up your body's intelligence. I recently began utilizing more of it and am relieved and grateful for the beginning of profound improvements and the clarity of the root causes of health issues and steps to clear them. I've been familiar with Ayurveda, a sister science of Vastu, for a long time. I first began studying it in 1984. I read Dr. Vasant Lad's first book and met him for a consultation; he founded and teaches at the renowned Ayurvedic Institute in Albuquerque, where I've spoken a couple of times when he taught Vastu courses. I hosted an Ayurvedic doctor from Ahmedabad, India at my Santa Barbara home in 1985/6...
QUESTION: Dear Sherri, I keep thinking what you said about letting go of my former, much beloved house, and I don't think I can do that...It was such a safe place for me...thinking about the Vastu of that place...I made it so...I knew it would be wonderful...Did we talk about the house being a body? I feel that so strongly with houses and if they are neglected and need help...How in the world do you let go of a house so that the new one can manifest? ANSWER: I think the way to let go of your former house that you loved is to first completely acknowledge and thank it for how it helped you, how it made you feel safe, protected...
QUESTION: Dear Madam, i went through your site and found it very interesting. I am an amateur follower of Vastu. My request :- Any yantra you may suggest for me due to obstacles and delay in my marriage.Thank you very much for a response. Regards, Ritesh ANSWER: Dear Ritesh, If your marriage is delayed, why not befriend the planet Venus, planet of love and a good marriage, and Saturn, who causes delays and obstructions? You can chant their mantras 108 times a day while looking at their yantras, which are on my website at Vastu Yantras . Another option is the Shri Yantra, the balanced union of Masculine and Feminine Divine, Shiva and Shakti, Lakshmi and Narayana. This can be in...
Here'a an easy, fun ritual to magnetize your desires. Create your desired reality by being in a state of centered joy when setting your intention. Your sankalpa is your life-supporting sacred intention you wish to manifest for the benefit of yourself and the world. Your thoughts and emotions surrounding your desire have a big effect on its potency for fruition. How wonderful: You can help make your dreams come true by doing things that make you happy! Dancing literally gets you going in the right direction and right mindset. It enlivens mind, body, and emotions and clears them of cobwebs and murky stagnant energy. So dance! Then meditate. Then set your intention. Image...
Q: A client recently wrote me, "The word dharma came up a couple of times while I was at a yoga workshop. I still can’t get a grasp of what it means. I thought you might explain it better than what I’ve read." A: Dharma is right action. It's being in the flow of your authentic self, following your personal path that is in alignment with your soul and your purpose and with the universe. Dharma never violates the laws of nature; it is in tune with Truth and the universe. Your dharma and path are unique. Copying what someone else does is not a good choice, although it is common. You have to find what inherently feels right and...
Scroll down over 25 posts:
- Ayurveda Recommendations for a More Blissful, Healthy Life
- How to Let Go of a Home When It's Time to Move On
- Obstacles and Delay in Marriage: Remedies
- Sankalpa & Joy: Manifest & Magnetize
- Dharma, Living as Your True Self on Your True Path
- The Value of Being Yourself
- Create Beauty Around You: Design, Vastu, Art, & Sacred Space Services
- Longevity and Happiness from Plants and Vastu
- A New Year Begins! Take Action That Makes You Happy and Centered
- Protect & Harmonize: Vastu Tips. Conscious Activism.
- A Little Healing Treat and Nature Immersion
- New Website, New Blog
- Misconceptions about Vastu
- Padmini Vidya Courses
- Altars, Shrines, Sacred Spaces
- NYC Vastu Consultations
- Vastu Courses: Study the Yoga of Design
- Fabulous Symbol Book Recommendations
- Vastu Tips for Learning and Focus
- Get Out of Your Own Way with Vastu
- Improving Air Quality and Happiness with Nature
- Le Corbusier and Vastu
- The Real Feng Shui
- Maha Purusha Yantra: Creating a Spiritual Center
- Sacred Sanskrit Healing Sound Recommendations
- Beauty and Natural Materials: Vastu Design
- Vastu, the Yoga of Design
- Financial Prosperity Tips from Vastu Expert Sherri Silverman
- Vedic Sacred Geometry: Recommendations to Learn about Yantras