VASTU COURSES: DO YOU WANT TO INCREASE YOUR PROSPERITY, HEALTH, AND HAPPINESS BY MAKING A FEW CHANGES IN YOUR HOME?
Vastu Courses designed by Vastu expert Sherri Silverman, PhD, are offered through Transcendence Design for students who want to learn how to apply this ancient Vedic wisdom to homes and other spaces. Vastu is ten to fourteen thousand years old, the original green, sustainable design. Its guidelines are the laws of nature. Vastu requires beauty, natural materials, and honoring of the environment — traditional knowledge perfect for our needs today. Why study Vastu, the Yoga of Design with Sherri Silverman’s Vastu courses?
Sherri Silverman, PhD has been an expert Vastu consultant working professionally since 1999, helping thousands of people worldwide.
- one of the world’s leading Vastu experts
- meditating since 1972
- taught meditation and spiritual practices for decades, since 1974
- studied closely with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, including on the Vedic Studies program in Europe
- studied closely with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar of the Art of Living Foundation
- studied Vastu with Dr. V Ganapati Sthapati
- She literally wrote the book! Sherri is author of acclaimed book Vastu: Transcendental Home Design in Harmony with Nature (2007), recommended by the Chopra Center newsletter, Clodagh’s 2nd book’s reading list, etc.
- doctorate in Creativity, the Arts, and the Sacred & Application of Asian Concepts
- Vastu speaker at Denver Art Museum, Santa Fe Design Week, The Yoga Hour on Unity Radio, Ecoversity, bookstores, Ayurveda centers, galleries, etc.
- author of Vastu articles in Natural Home Magazine, LA Yoga, Find Bliss NY, Tathaastu Magazine, Yoga Plus Joyful Living Magazine, etc.
- college professor for decades, expert at designing curriculum
These Vastu courses focus on Vastu rectification, additions, remodels, etc., which fits the needs of most people. They are ideal for students who wish to understand this practical Vedic knowledge for their own use and to be of service to others. It is the perfect complement to any other studies you have done in Ayurveda, Jyotish, yoga, interior design, and related fields.
Vastu basics are thoroughly covered in the Vastu Course, Level 1. Students of the Vastu Course, Level 1 can earn a Certificate of Completion by by making an A or a B on the final exam, thus showing competence with Vastu knowledge. At that point Vastu students who have a regular meditation practice can take Levels 2 and 3 of the Vastu Course. Completion of Levels 2 and 3 and their exams and practicum with excellence qualifies the Vastu student to be certified as a Vastu consultant and be able to legitimately charge for your services.