Learn Vastu tips from this new video of Sherri Silverman speaking about Vastu for LaGrace Center on April 11, 2021.
I was invited by Redfin to contribute to a Feng Shui article on home offices. Here's what I wrote, followed by the snippet they used. Vastu is the Yoga of Design from ancient India and is part of the origin of Feng Shui. Six tips from Vastu expert Sherri Silverman, PhD to create a healthy, unobstructed flow of ch'i, or "universal life energy,” in your home workplace: 1. Use the current situation of COVID as incentive to decide what’s really important in your life and home. We’re all getting rearranged inside and out. Seize this opportunity to organize and declutter. 2. If your home has no space for anything and chaos everywhere, spend twenty minutes a day throwing out or selling or giving away what...
Create the best version of your own world, your true nest, with Vastu conscious home design. "What I am doing, slowly, is making my own environment, room by room, as artists do." I recently found this quotation and illustration from artist David Hockney in a recent issue of Architectural Digest magazine, right after moving into my new cottage. It reminded me that this is exactly what I do for myself and my clients--- and that my expertise and skill as both an artist and a Vastu conscious home design consultant are applied in each home project that I undertake for my clients. Interior designer Albert Hadley has said that "Rooms should not be put together for show, but to nourish...
Read Yoga Journal's new online article, "How to Use the Ancient Principles of Vastu to Declutter Your Home and Improve Its Energy," based on Vastu consultation work I did for its author, Elizabeth Marglin. Learn how we improved her Colorado home's frequency, flow, and functionality with Vastu, the Yoga of Design. You can apply some of the same points to your own space. Like the idea of dissolving stagnation and removing obstacles from your life? Hire Sherri Silverman, PhD, of Transcendence Design to improve your own home or business space (or both!) with Vastu so that you have a more serene, conscious space. Call 310.948.8229 for your appointment. Vastu Consultations can be both on-site or off-site, working from your floorplan marked with the cardinal...
QUESTION: Dear Sherri, I keep thinking what you said about letting go of my former, much beloved house, and I don't think I can do that...It was such a safe place for me...thinking about the Vastu of that place...I made it so...I knew it would be wonderful...Did we talk about the house being a body? I feel that so strongly with houses and if they are neglected and need help...How in the world do you let go of a house so that the new one can manifest? ANSWER: I think the way to let go of your former house that you loved is to first completely acknowledge and thank it for how it helped you, how it made you feel safe, protected...
Scroll down & see 30+ posts:
- Vastu Interview for LaGrace Center: April 11, 2021
- Home Offices During COVID & After: Feng Shui & Vastu
- Making Your Own Environment: Conscious Home Design
- Vastu & Decluttering: Yoga Journal Vastu Consultation Article
- How to Let Go of a Home When It's Time to Move On
- Create Beauty Around You: Design, Vastu, Art, & Sacred Space Services
- A New Year Begins! Take Action That Makes You Happy and Centered
- Protect & Harmonize: Vastu Tips. Conscious Activism.
- Misconceptions about Vastu
- Padmini Vidya Courses
- Vastu Courses: Study the Yoga of Design
- Vastu Tips for Learning and Focus
- Get Out of Your Own Way with Vastu
- Improving Air Quality and Happiness with Nature
- Le Corbusier and Vastu
- The Real Feng Shui
- Maha Purusha Yantra: Creating a Spiritual Center
- Sacred Sanskrit Healing Sound Recommendations
- Beauty and Natural Materials: Vastu Design
- Vastu, the Yoga of Design
- Financial Prosperity Tips from Vastu Expert Sherri Silverman
- Vedic Sacred Geometry: Recommendations to Learn about Yantras